Saturday, November 16, 2013

Right Back at It

After a bit of an issue with my blog, I'm just going to just right back at it and spare everyone the complex and not interesting details. So, here is the Function and Space reboot. I saw this on a short YouTube hunt, and it fits the blog perfect. What a better way to discuss function and space (and firearms) than with a video.



That is a simple yet great way to secure you guns without destroying the interior of the room. I love big old western looking gun safes as much as the next man, but sometimes they aren't practical. I love giant bank safes too, but I don't have a vault in my home (yet!). Anyway, enough talking for now. Watch the vid, and come back for more. I will have plenty to say as I rebuild this home of all things awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment