Saturday, November 30, 2013

Post T-Day Thoguhts

I've been a bit too busy to sit down and write a meaningful post due to work and the holidays, but I have a little time to just toss out a few random thoughts. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I know I did, and I ate way too much. One on topic thing I noticed was about how much of a mess cooking the dinner makes, and also, how many random bit and pieces of leftovers you end up. It makes for a disaster in the fridge.

I don't have one of those professional kitchen sized fridges, so I have to be really smart about the space that I do have. I found that using containers to keep the food fresh is great, but it's even better for organizing. If you can't stack, you lose a lot of useful fridge space. Containers and their flat tops take care of this problem.

It's amazing how you can find a math problem anywhere. From giant skyscrapers, to hidden safes, to leftovers, math and imagination are always handy. What did you do with your leftovers?

No comments:

Post a Comment